Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Erin + Rowan + Babies(!)-to-Be!







Meet Erin, the fourth Hot Momma from the casting call! Erin and her husband, Scot, are expecting twins in October. A boy and a girl, who will be greated by their big brother, Rowan, who just celebrated his first birthday!

Jeffrey Mansion in Bexley was the perfect place to showcase Erin's natural glow. She looked so gorgeous in the green paisley dress that belonged to her mother. As soon as she told me what she was planning to wear- I was so excited! I love clothing that tells a story like that.

Rowan had celebrated his birthday the day before, and was very excited to show off his new skill to me- walking! Actually, I think he is already running. I had a great time chasing him around and watching him explore his new-found independence.

I can't wait to meet the newest additions to this fabulously fun family in October!

9 comments:

tbonegrl said...

Oh my goodness! Lovely pictures! Erin, you are glowing, and I cannot believe how much Rowan Blue has grown up!

Congrats!!! Great job Andrea!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect belly! I love these shots, Andrea. Great work!

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

You're doing fabulous work with your Hot Mama casting call! I love that window! What a great location with beautiful people!

Rhonda Duron said...

WOW!!! What a gorgeous mommy to be! You captured this time so perfectly and they are sure to love them. I love your location choice and the color is just lovely++

Misty Jones Photography said...

Gorgeous! Love them all! ++

Heather said...

Beautiful work! You really got a gorgeous mom here! Love the location and everything about the shots! ++

~Desiree said...

This maternity is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!! Love them all! Gorgeousness!

Brandy Cunningham said...

Wow...she certainly doesn't look like she's carrying twins! She looks fabulous. Lovely lighting.++

Janice said...

Andrea, these are all just abosolutely fabulous! You really captured the essence of each of moms in your Hot Mama casting call!!!