Thursday, June 11, 2009

Doctor, Doctor- give me the news | Columbus Child Photographer

"I gotta, bad case of loving you". Did I ever tell you that I am a human jukebox? It's true- just ask my husband. Or my parents- who got to listen to me sing every song on the radio on countless road trips.

Back to the matter at hand- Evan got the cutest Doctor costume from my sister for his birthday- and he gets very in to checking his patients. He gives them all shots- poor dears!




The stuffed animals got a clean bill of health, but Evan has been diagnosed with a not-so-mild case of PCS (Photographer's Child Syndrome)!

4 comments:

kristen :) said...

OMG these are my most favorites, yet!!

Marci said...

That last pic is to cute!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are priceless! Your work is so wonderful!

Leah Simmers said...

too cute! He and my 4 yr old would have a blast together! Giving shots, chocolate cookies for breakfast, lol!