Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What to Wear Wednesday | Columbus Child Photographer



I missed last week's "What to Wear Wednesday" because I was busy celebrating my baby boy's third birthday. (How the heck did that happen?!)In honor of him, this weeks ensembles are just for boys!

Outfit number one comes from Chasing Fireflies, and is a great way to celebrate the milestone that is turning 3!

Outfit number two is from Mini Boden, and would be especially handsome on a little guy with blue eyes.

Outfit number three is my personal fave- I love the playful shirt by Sandbox Rebel found at Little Boy Chic. The jeans remind me a little bit of James Dean, and you can get them from J. Crew's kids line- Crew Cuts.

You probably notice that none of these outfits are overly stuffy, and they all look like you could run and jump and play in them. I find that kids photograph best when they are comfortable, but as you can see- you can still have plenty of style!