Monday, July 21, 2008

Hannah + Chad + Baby-to-Be!













Meet Hannah, the second Hot Momma from the Casting Call! Hannah and her husband, Chad, are expecting a baby girl in August. A baby girl who, if I do say so myself, has the cutest nursery ever!

Hannah thought of every detail, and the minute I walked in to the gorgeous blue nursery, I never wanted to leave. The only thing more beautiful than the nursery was Hannah herself- she is a glowingly perfect momma-to-be!

I loved seeing Chad and Hannah interact. You can just feel the love they have for each other and for their little girl. I am so excited for them to get to meet her next month. They are going to be fabulous parents!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Wow, Andrea, your Hot Mama sessions are just gorgeous!!!! I love the blue wall! This is one time I wish I was pregnant so I could come over for a session - I would be there in a heart beat!

Congrats on the new website - I just love it!!!!! I love how everything is set up and of course the images are amazing!! Keep up the good work!!

tbonegrl said...

the last picture actually brought tears to my eyes.