Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm Live!

Hello, Columbus! I have been in the fabulous city of Columbus for almost a month now. I have been thoroughly enjoying checking out Easton Town Center, Polaris Fashion Place, North Market, and all of the other fun things to do around town!

I also am pleased to announce the launch of my new website! Check it out here!



After you check it out, leave me a comment and tell me you favorite things to do in Columbus during the summer. If you have kids, even better! I havea 2 year old who loves to be out and about.

3 comments:

SLHP said...

Your site looks awesome! I wish I was in Columbus or had friends in Columbus to book you with! Good luck with everything. :o)

tbonegrl said...

the zoo, COSI, bounce house, splash pad, fountains at Easton...

Welcome! The new site looks awesome!

Jill said...

You work is just amazing! I love the colors and expressions that you capture!

Welcome to Columbus! We are all very happy to have you!!!!