Monday, July 7, 2008

Hot Momma Casting Call!


Alright all you hot mommas-to-be! I have seen you out with your bumps, and I know you are hot (because I am 7 months pregnant, too!) but I want to make you look gorgeous!

If you are between 32-36 weeks pregnant (or will be before August) then I would like to invite you to enter the Hot Momma Casting Call. 5 lucky ladies will recieve a free maternity mini-session with me!

After your session, you will recieve a disc of 10-15 finished images. If you choose to book a newborn session with me, you will recieve that session free, as well as a free 8x10 print of your little one. (No disc will be included at the newborn session, but high-resolution digital files are always available for purchase!)

Sounds great, right?! The only catch is you must be willing to pose for bare belly shots, and of course- be ready to have tons of fun!

If you are interested, please leave a comment or email me using the contact form on my site. I need a contact email, your name and your due date!

3 comments:

JessWphotography said...

oooooh PICK ME! I would love for you to do my maternity photo's! E-mail me:
jesswphotography@aol.com

tbonegrl said...

I so wish I was pregnant!

Amber Sells Columbus said...

Me too! Love your pics!