Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kelly + Jeff + Baby-to-Be!









Meet Kelly, the third Hot Momma from the Casting Call! Kelly and her husband Jeff are expecting a baby girl in August!

When I walked in to the nursery, I felt like I was in a dream. The walls are a creamy shade of light green, and there is a butterfly mobile hanging from the ceiling that flutters ever so slightly when you walk by. Kelly was as beautiful and serene as the room, and you can tell that motherhood just suits her.

It is always magical to see a momma-to-be gazing at her perfect bump, and this was no exception. I even got to see Jeff's face when he felt the baby kick, and I can tell you that already this is Daddy's Little Girl. I am looking forward to meeting her next month, and I can't wait to hear what name Jeff and Kelly decide on!

2 comments:

Stacy Holden said...

Hi, I'm Kelly's sister. I just wanted to thank you for these beautiful pictures. I live in South Carolina so I haven't gotten to see her much through her pregnancy. Pregnancy is such a beautiful part of life as a woman and you have captured her pregnancy beautifulness wonderfully. Great work! Very excited Aunt-to-be!
Stacy Holden
ps. I have a beautiful 2 year old if you want to come down and take her picture! ;)

Corine Tran said...

Beautiful images. I really like the first one, looks so relaxing and natural!