Friday, May 15, 2009

Flashback Friday | Columbus Family Photographer



I was digging through some old files and ran accross these pictures from April 2007. Evan wasn't even a year old yet. Now my baby is almost 3. It goes so fast, and I don't have nearly enough pictures of the two of us together when he was small. I always thought I was too fat, or looked too tired, or my outfit wasn't right. Now I just wish I had the picture- because those things don't really matter. This year I have been working on a project: 52 Weeks- My Kids and Me, so I will never have another year that goes by where I am in so few pictures.

My kids mean the world to me, and they are the biggest part of my life. I want to have the pictures that show that. And you know, looking at those pictures, and the ones above- I don't see the bags under my eyes, or the baby weight I haven't lost yet. I see how happy I am, and how beautiful my children make me.

Take it from me- get in the frame. You'll never regret it.

No comments: