Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ten on Tuesday- Kids Say the Darndest Things Edition | Columbus Family Photographer




Some recent little gems from Evan:

1. "I just have nipples, right Mommy? Not boobies?"

2. "I think the mommy duck and the baby ducks are eating sandwiches and broccoli because those are their favorite."

3."That water really quenches my thirst, Mommy." (I kid you not.)

4. "I love you so much, Mommy. I am really proud of you for listening to Daddy's words." (Hold on son- I wear the pants around here. Don't I?)

5. "Oh no, Mommy. Daddy can just do that." (After I told him I needed to go work to earn money for the family.)

6. "Boys have penises and cars. Girls have parties." (Obviously the age appropriate birds and bees talk we gave him didn't quite translate.)

7. "I just want some peace and quiet now, Mommy." (After he turned off my Taylor Swift cd.)

8. "No mom, I don't think that would be perfect."

9. "I like making shenanigans, Daddy!"


And this one, oh, he will kill me for this someday, but it is too good not to share.

10. "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! There is something in my pants!" *frantically strips off pants and diaper* "Oh- it was just my penis."

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love it!!! Thanks for the morning chuckle!

Kim said...

Andrea - these are great. Kids definitely say the darndest things! And girl, you need to switch your blog over. :)

Emily said...

That's awesome Andrea! You gave me a good laugh this morning. :)
My 3 year old says things daily that I really need to write down...you inspired me as well! Thanks!