Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ten on Tuesday - Baby Mine Edition | Columbus Baby Photographer



It is still hard for me to believe that Wes is 8 months old already. The time has flown by. So, what should you know about my littlest man?

1. His favorite song is "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley. It always calms him down. If you try to sing anything else- he cries.

2. He just got his first two teeth last week. I will miss his gummy smile.

3. He is just discovering the joys of being mobile and I will often catch him army-crawling as fast as he can towards any object he is not supposed to have.

4. His hair is sort of blond- especially in the sunlight. I am not sure where that came from, but I love my blond-haired blue-eyed boy.
'
5. When I hold him on my hip, he pat-pat-pats his little hand on my chest. It makes me melt.



6. He has slept in my arms every night since he was born, and I wouldn't have it any other way. There is nothing better than waking up to your sweet baby in your arms.

7. Sometimes he laughs in his sleep. It makes me wonder what he is dreaming about.

8. He is not crazy about food- but he loves to drink water from a sippy-cup.

9. When he gets excited- he lifts up his arms by his head and shakes them. It is like he can't contain the glee!

10. He is such a calm, laid-back baby. It is impossible to be around him and not feel at-ease. In a family full of high-strung first borns- he is a welcome edition!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Love that sweet baby smile!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, he is so adorable!!! Love those blue eyes!

~Amy